We offer the following documents to browse or download.
To download, right click and "save as" (Windows) or control-click (Mac).
- Beginner's guide to Google Adwords.
- Come to grips with Google's powerful advertising tool.
- Innovation funds lock out innovators.
- By their very design, the government's new innovation subsidies lock out the organisations they are intended to support.
- Energy efficient LED lighting ready for the big time.
- Recent advances in solid-state lighting are spawning a new
industry of almost unlimited potential.
- The Great Hybrid Swindle
- The hype surrounding hybrid cars threatens to obscure a massive
opportunity for Australian science and industry.
- “Trojan TiVo” invasion begins
- The Australian launch of TiVo, the digital video
recorder which boasts more than 4 million US users, represents much more than free-to-air
fighting back against Foxtel.
- TV or not TV, that is the question
- Current technological and social trends are paving the way for the Internet to topple television as the dominant source of home entertainment. This presents both a threat and an opportunity to TV broadcasters' revenues.
- It’s good news and bad news for digital switchover
- Overseas, Personal Video Recorders (like TiVo) have proved to be great motivators for viewers to go digital, however without a reliable and flexible EPG, uptake in Australia could be limited.